We spotted an article from the National Association of REALTORS®
that studied consumers motivations when purchasing a home. First, let's take a look at the chart from the NAR article; then, we'll explain what this means for your calls-to-action.
This chart helps us understand buyer motivations, which in turn tells us how to make consumers take action. From it, we can gather 9 excellent calls-to-action:
- Want to own your own home?
- Want to find a larger house?
- Need help finding a new home to go with your new job?
- Does your home fit your family?
- Want to buy a home while prices are low?
- Want to move into a better neighborhood?
- Want a dream home for your retirement?
- Go Small, save money on your next home.
- Plant your home where your life is.
Comment below to let us know what other calls-to-action have worked for you!
Article written by the RE Technology Staff.
Reprinted with permission from RE Technology.
Want to read more? Get free RE Technology access with your TREND membership.