TREND Email Subscription Process
How to Receive Real Estate Information
In order to receive real estate information from a TREND member, you must subscribe. When you receive the first email containing listing information, you will see three links within the body of the message:
- To subscribe and receive listing information from that TREND member, click the link after Yes, Subscribe or View Real Estate Listing Information. This will not only subscribe you to receiving email from that TREND member, it will also take you to the real estate information that was sent to you.
- If you do not want to receive email from that TREND member, click the link after No, Unsubscribe. This will block that TREND member from sending you any MLS related email.
How Do I Re-Subscribe to TREND email
If you accidentally click the N0, Unsubscribe
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address at which you received the original email that you blocked. Leave the body of the email blank.
- Next, you will receive an auto-reply message confirming your request has been received by TREND.
- For this process to work, your real estate professional must have:
- Already sent you an email from the MLS within the last 30 days OR
- You must have unsubscribed within the last 30 days
- This process will also subscribe you to receive email from any other TREND member who has sent you MLS email within the last 30 days.
Other Important Information
- Once you subscribe, your real estate professional may freely send you MLS email containing TREND real estate
- If you use more than one email address, each email address must be subscribed individually in order to receive email from a TREND member.
- If you have subscribed to one professional and begin working with a different professional, you must subscribe or unsubscribe to TREND email from this new real estate professional.
- If you do not click a link to subscribe or unsubscribe, the email request will be held for 90 days—during which time the TREND member cannot send you any further MLS email. After 90 days has passed, they can email you again.