TREND E-mail Subscription Process
How to Receive Real Estate Information
In order to receive real estate information from a TREND member, you must subscribe. When you receive the first e-mail containing listing information, you will see three links within the body of the message:
- To subscribe and receive listing information from that TREND member, click the link after Yes, Subscribe or View Real Estate Listing Information. This will not only subscribe you to receiving e-mail from that TREND member, it will also take you to the real estate information that was sent to you.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from that TREND member, click the link after No, Unsubscribe. This will block that TREND member from sending you any MLS related e-mail.
How Do I Re-Subscribe to TREND E-mail
If you accidentally click the No, Unsubscribe
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address at which you received the original e-mail that you blocked. Leave the body of the e-mail blank.
- Next, you will receive an auto-reply message confirming your request has been received by TREND.
- For this process to work, your real estate professional must have:
- Already sent you an e-mail from the MLS within the last 30 days OR
- You must have unsubscribed within the last 30 days
- This process will also subscribe you to receive e-mail from any other TREND member who has sent you MLS e-mail within the last 30 days.
Other Important Information
- Once you subscribe, your real estate professional may freely send you MLS e-mail containing TREND real estate
- If you use more than one e-mail address, each e-mail address must be subscribed individually in order to receive e-mail from a TREND member.
- If you have subscribed to one professional and begin working with a different professional, you must affirmatively subscribe or unsubscribe to TREND e-mail from this new real estate professional.
- If you do not click a link to subscribe or unsubscribe, the e-mail request will be held for 90 days – during which time the TREND member cannot send you any further MLS e-mail. After 90 days has passed, they can e-mail you again.