Welcome to the Portal! A Space for Your Clients to View Listings and More
The Portal is your clients space in the new MLS.
Every time you share something from the MLS with your clients, they will now access that item in the Portal. Below are some of the options your clients can take advantage of in this space. Share these tips on how to use the Portal with your clients
- View any listings you share with them
- Search for new listings and save those searches
- Tell you which listings are their favorites, possibilities or not worth seeing
- Write notes on a particular listing
- View additional items like Buyer Closing Costs and Seller Net Sheets that you send through email
- Use the Client Full with Mortgage Info report to get a glimpse at monthly affordability and cost of each listing.
Things you need to know about the Portal
- The first portal link is only accessible for 30 days. After that point, you’ll need to send a reminder email in order to give clients access to the portal.
- There is no limit to the number of times your clients can access the Portal. This is great for your clients who need to look at a listings 4 or 5 or 15 times before deciding they want you to schedule a showing.
- Your clients with active Auto Client Matches will be invited to the Portal shortly after you move. In order to prepare them for this new space, we’ll send them an email explaining all the Portal has to offer.
View what your clients are doing in the Portal.
Your clients are viewing listings and searching in the Portal, but what does that mean for you? View what your clients are doing in the portal, by going to My TREND
and choosing Dashboard
. Here you’ll have the ability to see who has logged into the Portal recently and view the listings they’ve marked as favorites, possibilities and any notes they’ve left for you.
Take advantage of the Open House! Set up your Portal branding!
The Portal is a useful space for you and your clients, but, like anything you provide to your clients, it’s important that the Portal is branded to you and your business. While you’re in the Open House, go to My TREND
and choose My Information
to set up these items so they are ready for you when you move. Learn more
Emily Schaffer • Senior Communications Writer / Coordinator
Emily is the Senior Communications Writer and Coordinator. In addition to writing about TREND tools and functionality, she oversees communications about updates to the MLS, as well as the editorial content. Meet more TREND staff...