Copyright Claims – Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
TREND respects your intellectual property rights. If you believe your work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes infringement of your copyright interest, you may notify our Designated Agent IN WRITING
The Delaware Valley Real Estate Information Network t/a TREND
Vernon Jones III
660 American Avenue, Suite 203, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3)(A), all notices must be made in writing and must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, including where it is located so that our Designated Agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the information provided is accurate and that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or anyone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid notice under the DMCA, TREND will promptly investigate and remove any infringing materials.
If you believe a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our Designated Agent. A valid counter notification must be made in writing and include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared prior to removal; and
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification and that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your office is located and that you will accept service of process from the complainant; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.