Viewing Public Records Search Results
Help Topic 2120
The Search Results are returned and displayed in a summary or multi-line format on the Public Results Screen. A variety of information is available here and you can access many reports and functions from this page.
- Tag or Untag results: To tag a result, click on the box to the left of the result number. A check will appear in that box. Untag the result by clicking in the box again to remove the check.
- Tag All: This button tags all of your results
- Untag All: This button untags all of your results.
- View Tagged: This button hides your untagged results.
- View All: You can view all results, regardless of which ones are tagged.
View Search Results
- Report Options: On each Public Record Result you can choose the number of results per page and if you would like a summary (multi-line) or single line report. Select the number and type of line you want and click Refresh Report. TREND members belonging to Full member offices also have the option to few a Flood Report.
- Report Fields: You can choose what field or fields of data appear on the result. Select the fields you want by checking the box next to the field) and click Refresh Report. The default report shows all fields. When you change the settings for viewing report options, they will be saved the next time you view results.
- Report Sorting: You can sort how to display your results. Choose the report field that you wish to use, then whether you want the sort order to be ascending 0-9, A-Z or descending Z-A, 9-0. You can choose up to four sort criteria at a time. You may also choose a default sort for future searches.
- Property Details: Click on this button under a result to view any or all of these details:
- Summary Information, Geographic Information, Assessment & Tax Information, Lot Characteristics, Building Characteristics, Codes & Descriptions, MLS History Information (if property has MLS History), Codes & Descriptions, and Transaction History (Complete).
- Choose which details you want to view. Click in the box to the left of a detail to select it or unselect it. Click Refresh Report.
- MLS Records: Click on the button to view any MLS Records. If there are no MLS Records for that property, you won't see this button.
- Comparable Props: This button can be found on the Summary Report page as well as the Property Details Reports page. Click this button to locate and compare public record information for other properties with similar features within a specified radius.
- Tax History: The Tax History button can be found on the Flood and Summary Reports as well as the Property Details page. Click this button to create a report showing historical tax and assessment information for properties in Public Records.
- The Public Records Tax History Report will open in a new window.
- Click "Cancel" to close the window and return to your search results or click "Print Report" to Print.
- Accuracy Issue: Click this link to report incorrect data for that property. Before submitting an Accuracy Issue, please check the earliest recording and last date updated dates. The information you may be attempting to report as incorrect or missing may simply not be available or is not yet included in the database. For more information on reporting incorrect data in Public Records, file an Accuracy Issue with our Support Center.
Search Result Options
- Revise Search: Click on this button to go back and change your search criteria.
- Export Tagged: Click on this button to access the Export Wizard to create labels and view the status of your exports.
- Save Tagged: Save the results that you select.
- Print Tagged: Print the results that you select.