Grant delegate rights to a member
Help Topic 2625
You will need the privilege "Edit Member Privileges" to be able to grant delegate rights. If you do not have this privilege contact your broker, and they can grant delegate rights for you, or assign you the necessary privilege. Granting delegate rights can be very useful for assistants who work on behalf of an agent or a broker.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Privileges button located in the blue navigation bar.
- From the Members page, click View/Edit next to the name of the person who needs to have someone act on their behalf.
(If you do not see the View/Edit button, you do not have the ability to grant delegate rights to another person.)
- In the "Available Privileges/Settings" column, scroll to the "Granted Delegate Rights To" privilege group.
- Click Lookup.
- In the Lookup pop-up, find and select the member or members that are being given delegate rights.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.