Expired to Withdrawn
Help Topic 6438
Listing Brokers and members granted the 'Privilege' by their Broker to withdraw listings, have the ability to change the status of an expired listing up to 7 days after the expiration date.
- Click the MLS tab.
- Conduct an MLS search for your listing. Click the Pencil under the listing you want to edit. (If you conduct an MLS search, skip to step 6.)
- Hover over Listing Management and click Published Listings.
- Search for the published listing you want to edit.
- In the Search Results section, find the appropriate listing.
- From the Action drop-down menu, select Update Listing Status.
- Click Go.
(You will be taken to the Status Change page.)
- From the "Update Listing to" drop-down menu, select Withdrawn.
- Enter the appropriate Withdrawn Date, and then click Save All and Exit.
Beyond the 7 Day Grace Period
To have the listing updated to Withdrawn, the listing office may submit the following information to TREND via email or fax:
- Listing Update Form including information about the request
- A copy of the signed and dated release between seller and listing broker
Support Center Contact Information