Section 1.3 Exempted Listings
Help Topic 7451
17Exempted Listings are listings of property, taken on listing contracts acceptable to TREND, in which the Participant has been directed by the Seller either:
- not to disseminate information about the property to other Participants of TREND, or their Authorized Affiliates, by means of the MLS Participant Database, OR
- not to offer compensation to any other Participant, OR
- not to cooperate with any other Participant.
Exempted Listings filed with TREND are assigned the status Office Listing.
- Exempted Listings shall be filed with TREND within three (3) business days after all necessary Seller signatures have been obtained and the listing term has begun.
- Listing data filed with TREND about Exempted Listings will not be included in the MLS Participant Database and will not be disseminated to other Participants, or their Authorized Affiliates.
- When filed, an exempted listing must be accompanied by
- a “WAIVER OF BROKER SUBMISSION TO TREND MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE” form (provided by TREND) signed by the Seller, OR
- other certification acceptable18 to TREND, signed by the Seller, that he does not desire the listing to be disseminated by TREND.19
- In response to an address specific inquiry from a TREND Participant or Subscriber, TREND will disclose whether or not a listing for a property with that address has been filed as an Exempted Listing with TREND, but will not disclose any information about the listed property or the listing Participant. (modified 10/2003)