New Member Requirements and Application
Help Topic 2047
Please read the requirements and instructions and use the New Member Application to subscribe to TREND membership.
- Your office must already be a TREND member office and the broker/owner of the real estate or appraisal company must join TREND first before you can subscribe to TREND.
- You must be a licensed real estate broker, agent or appraiser, a certified appraiser or are unlicensed and assisting a broker, agent or appraiser.
- Your office's policy and/or the policies of the REALTOR® Association(s) your broker/manager is a member of, if applicable, govern whether the sales agents, associate brokers and other certified or licensed appraisers in your office must join a REALTOR® Association.
If you are a broker of record or a certified or licensed appraiser wishing to to open a new office and join TREND, you do not need to complete the New Member Application. Please complete a New Office Application.
- Please read and understand all information contained in the application, including fees and billing policies.
- Complete all pages of the application.
- Use the second page to determine the amount due. New member fees are prorated based on the number of months left in the current 6-month billing cycle.
- Mail or fax all pages of the application to TREND. Please allow at least one business day from receipt of your application to process your membership request. If you send your application via U.S. Mail, allow an additional 3-5 business days.
- Once your application has been received and processed, you will receive a welcome e-mail with your TREND login name and temporary password, along with instructions on how to enter the TREND website and pay your dues.
- If you have any questions, you can contact TREND's Support Center.
- TREND strongly recommends that you attend various Workshops about the MLS. TREND offers Workshops on the MLS and Public Records systems which range from introductory to intermediate lessons. These Workshops can give you an advantage and help you learn to make the most out of your TREND services and products.