Edit expiration date
Help Topic 2085
In order to edit the expiration date of a listing, you must have the "Edit Listing Expiration Date" privilege assigned to you.
- Click the MLS tab.
- Conduct an MLS search for your listing. Click the Pencil under the listing you want to edit. (If you conduct an MLS search, skip to step 6.)
- Hover over Listing Management and click Edit Published Listings.
- Search for the published listing you want to edit.
- In the Search Results section, find the appropriate listing.
- From the Action drop-down menu, select Edit Expiration Date.
- Click Go.
(You will be taken to the Status Change page.)
- Enter the new expiration date.
- Click Save All and Exit.
(A confirmation window will appear.)
- Click OK.
- You will be returned to the Published Listings page.