Saving Search Criteria and Results in Public Records
Help Topic 2122
You can save various searches and results in Public Records.
To save your desired search criteria in Public Records:
- Select the search you want.
- Enter the county/counties.
- Enter your desired search criteria.
- Click the Save Criteria button.
- Enter a name for your search.
- Click the Save Criteria button again to save it or the Cancel button to return to your search.
- To view your saved searches select Saved Criteria from the drop-down menu.
- To delete a saved search, click the corresponding Delete link.
To save search results in Public Records:
- Perform the search you want.
- Tag (select) the property results you want to save.
- Click on the Save Tagged button.
- You can save your selected results by entering a new name for the result set, replacing an already existing name or adding to an already existing name.
- Click the Save Tagged button again to save or Cancel to go back to your results.
- To access your saved results, choose Saved Results from the drop down menu.
- To delete a saved set, click the corresponding Delete link.