County Information Center
Help Topic 2137
The County Information Center found on the Resources page of the Public Records database provides the recording dates for data in each county. It also contains a link to more detailed information on each individual county.
To get to the County Information Center:
- Click on Public Records.
- From the Public Records menu, select Resources.
- Click on County Information Center.
The main screen displays recording dates for information for each county in the following categories:
- Earliest Recordings: The starting date for available data available in a county.
- Recordings Through: The ending date for available data in a county.
- Recordings Last Updated: The date when available data was last updated in a county.
- Assessment/Tax Year: The assessment and tax year that is available for a county.
- Assessment/Tax last Updated: The date when assessment and tax data was last updated in a county.
Click on the county name to view detailed information on recording dates, statistics and more:
- Assessment and Tax Information: Displays dates when county, municipal and school assessment and tax information were last updated, recorded and estimated.
- Transaction (Deed and Mortgage) Data: Displays recording dates for transactions (deeds and mortgages).
- Phone Number and Opt- Out Lists: Displays dates when phone numbers on federal and state "Do Not Call" lists, and Owner Addresses on the "Do Not Mail" list were last updated.
- Printable Reports: View Land Use Code reports, which classify the current use of a property in the public records system. PDFs of these codes are available in numerical or alpha by description order. These reports are currently only available for PA counties.
- County Information Statistics: Displays totals for the following property classifications in the county: apartments, commercial, exempt- institutional, farm, industrial and residential.
- County Homepage: Link to the county's homepage, if available.
- County Recorder's Office Homepage: Link to the county recorder's office homepage, if available.
- Notes: Displays important information regarding the data.