Emailing Public Records Comp Report Results
Help Topic 2140
After running a Comparables Search and tagging the records to use in the Comp Report, click on the Email Report button to email your Comp Report.
Complete the required fields:
- Send me a copy: Choose whether or not to receive a copy of the report you are emailing via email. The default is "Yes." By sending yourself a copy you can track emails that you have sent to clients.
- Notify me when viewed: Receive notification via email that the emailed report has been viewed. The default is "Yes."
- Send to these e-mail addresses: Type in the email address or addresses where you want to send the reports. Separate multiple addresses with a semi-colon.
- Subject of This E-Mail: You can leave the subject of the email "Comparable Report" or change it.
- Message Body of Email: You may enter a message to include in the, email, or leave this section blank.
Effective June 17, 2004: All e-mail features will limit the number of recipients to a maximum of five (5). This policy will help to ensure the successful delivery of legitimate TREND system emails while preventing the use of TREND's system for sending unsolicited email or "spam."
CLICK THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON
- Spell Check: Click this button to check the spelling of your message.
- Send Email: Click this button to send the Comp Report to the email address or addresses listed.
- Cancel: Click this button to return to the Comp Report Results page without sending an email.
- Emailed reports are active for 90 days from the date sent.
- Links can be viewed up to 10 times.
- In an effort to deliver the Comparable Report function as quickly as possible, we were not able to integrate the Address Book and Emailed Results functions from the MLS.