Export Public Records labels/data
Help Topic 2564
- Click the Public Records tab.
- Perform a search.
- Select (Tag) the results you want to export.
- Click Export Tagged.
- Choose how you want to export your results, either data or mailing labels, by clicking the appropriate radio button.
- If you want mailing labels:
- Select one of the following formats to create labels in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file:
- Acrobat (5160)
- Acrobat (5161)
- Acrobat (5162)
- Select one of the following formats to create labels in a word document:
- Word (5160)
- Word (5161)
- Word (5162)
- Select your address choice; either Owner Address or Property Address
- Choose whether or not to use the owner name or replace it with another label or name (ex. Current Resident)
- If you want data:
- Select one of the formats; either Excel or Text (CSV)
- Select the data fields you want to include
- Click Create.
- Click the link "Click here to go to Export Results" to view your exports.